ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off is a fun, safe sport taught in a friendly environment for children aged four to nine. The program involves sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment. Each player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
Every child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register, including a bag, ball, lunch box and water bottle.
What are the benefits of signing up your child to a Kick-Off program?
- The program is an opportunity for your child to make new friends and develop social skills.
- They will develop values of team work, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
- The program will develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
- Kids will keep healthy by getting active.
What are the benefits for parents?
- Time-friendly sessions and locations.
- A nationally consistent program delivered by trained coaches.
- Personal accident insurance provided.
- Constant supervision for your child in a fun, safe, welcoming environment.
- Enjoy a coffee with your friends in the club rooms or be part of the ALDI MiniRoos action with your child on the pitch.
Want to sign up? Click here to find your nearest ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program.
If you are unable to find a program in your area and would like to be notified when one becomes available please complete the Expression Of Interest Form.
For more information on ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off, click here.