CLUB BUSINESS WORKSHOPS – for community sport and recreation clubs
The Department of Sport and Recreation in partnership with JGC Group is pleased to present a FREE program of six new informative and interactive workshops for community sport and recreation clubs. These will be held from February 2017 to May 2017:
The workshops are designed for anyone in your club that assists in the effective and efficient operations of your sport or recreation club and who is committed to improving the organisation and how it does things.
Each of the six workshops will cover a different stand-alone topic. The topics include:
- How to run your Club – 8 February 2017
- Operational Planning and Goal Setting – 1 March 2017
- Managing your club people– 22 March 2017
- Financial management – 12 April 2017
- Marketing and sponsorship – 3 May 2017
- Effective Teams – 24 May 2017
You can sign up to one or all six workshops (see attached registration Form). The flyer for just the upcoming “How to run your club” workshop (8 February 2017) is also attached.