hHome Find a Club

International Clearances

Do I need an International Transfer Certificate?

The International Transfer Certificate (ITC) process is used to check whether a player who wishes to register with a club in Australia is allowed to do so under the FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players.  The process is used to check such facts as:

whether the player has a contract with another club in another country;
whether the player is suspended; or
whether there are any other limitations on his registration in Australia.

If a player’s last club was in a country other than Australia, and the player 12 years old or older, then an ITC is required.

In order to request an ITC, when the player is self-registering, they are to answer yes to; Was your last club overseas?

A set of questions will then follow. They must then answer all questions requested. This will then request an ITC direct to the FFA.

Please click here to be directed to the website.