Equal Footingball Division Open Age
Inclusive competition for players aged 16 and over.
- Format with competitive disadvantages (including disabilities*) and beginners catered for and rules based on Special Olympics and paralympic formats.
- Mixed male and female teams in club environment.
- Weekend training and games from April to September, mostly a once-a-week commitment.
- Access to WA All-Stars team to play in higher level matches. 2018 Dates: July 14, October 20.
- Opportunities to qualify for state and national representative teams
*Players need to be able to move unassisted around a small pitch, with concession for walking aids.
Note: Insurance considerations may differ for injuries which players have previously suffered.
Players can now register for the 2018 winter competition season. Simply contact the club of your choice.
For general inquiries contact Football West’s Inclusive Participation Officer: email@example.com / 0410 659 422 / 6110 5926.
|Cockburn City Soccer Club||Beale Park, Spearwood||Sue Minutillo||0413 562 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kalamunda United FC||Maida Vale Reserve, Maida Vale||Craig McCarthy||0412 702 email@example.com|
|Lynwood United Football Club||Hossack Reserve, Parkwood||Sue Ward||0421 256 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peel RFC (independent regional program)||Bortolo Park , Greenfields||Belinda Oldfieldemail@example.com|
|Tuart Hill Junior SC||Woodchester Reserve, Nollamara||Angie Belfiore||0416 267 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Western Knights Soccer Club||Davis Oval, Mosman Park||Helen Cairns||0421 328 email@example.com|
|Whitford City FC||Warrandyte Park, Craigie||TBA||TBA||TBA|
We are also taking expressions of interest from players for other areas.
|Cockburn City SC||0||0||0||0||0|
|Kalamunda United FC||0||0||0||0||0|
|Lynwood United FC||0||0||0||0||0|
|Tuart Hill JSC||0||0||0||0||0|
|Western Knights SC||0||0||0||0||0|
|Whitford City FC||0||0||0||0||0|
2017 Goal Scorers Tally