Equal Footingball Open Age
Inclusive Open Age competition targeting players aged 16 and over.
- Format with competitive disadvantages (including disabilities*) and beginners catered for and rules based on Special Olympics and paralympic formats.
- Teams in club environment.
- Mixed male and female competition.
- Opportunities to qualify for state and national representative teams.
- Weekend training and games from April to September, mostly a once-a-week commitment.
*Players need to be able to move unassisted around a small pitch, with concession for walking aids. Insurance considerations may differ for injuries which players have previously suffered.
General enquiries can be made with Football West’s Inclusive Participation Officer on email@example.com / 0410 659 422 / 6110 5926.
Club Contact Details
Cockburn City Soccer Club
Venue: Beale Park, Spearwood
Club Contact: Sue Minutillo
Phone: 0413 562 205
Kalamunda United FC
Venue: Maida Vale Reserve, Maida Vale
Club Contact: Craig McCarthy
Phone: 0412 702 977
Lynwood United Football Club
Venue: Hossack Reserve, Parkwood
Club Contact: Sue Ward
Phone: 0421 256 979
Peel Regional Football Council (independent regional program)
Venue: Bortolo Park , Greenfields
Club Contact: Belinda Oldfield
Tuart Hill Junior SC
Venue: Woodchester Reserve, Nollamara
Club Contact: Angie Belfiore
Phone: 0416 267 567
Western Knights Soccer Club
Venue: Davis Oval, Mosman Park
Club Contact: Malcolm May
Phone: 0458 283 070
Whitford City FC
Venue: Warrandyte Park, Craigie
We are also taking expressions of interest from players around:
Resources and Related Information:
2017 flyer coming soon
EFD facts sheet, coming soon