Summer All-Abilities Futsal
Summer All-Abilities Futsal has returned in 2019 due to popular demand with game and skill sessions weekly from February to April.
NOTE: 17 February Ballajura Indoor (Malaga) session has been cancelled due to venue unavailability. A catch-up session will be held on 24 February same time and place.
The calendar has been released with new venues, see base of page.
It unites players in an inclusive format with thrills, goals and friendship. With support of WA Blind Sports Federation, games can be played with an audible ball which is also available to players during skill training.
People who can expect to enjoy Summer All-Abilities Futsal include those:
- Aged 11 and older
- With or without competitive disadvantages (including physical, sensory, intellectual disability, etc)
- Who can play better with a ball they can hear in motion
- Wanting to play and learn at their own pace without high pressure
- Beginning or making a comeback
- Who want to prepare for pathways in the game, especially Special Olympics, Paras and Vision Impaired
- Who can spare a couple of hours to make friends in a team environment
Between February and April 2019 multiple venues in metropolitan Perth will host futsal sessions with a discounted fee.
2017 and 2018 saw 116 players of a wide range of ability levels discover and play the game with most going on to participate in other community level sport.
A healthier and active lifestyle is within reach with Summer All-Abilities Futsal.